Film ezitujjukiza okulwanilira Buganda

• This topic has 7 voices and 8 replies.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Justus ZaguduJustus Zagudu
    Participant

Eno togisubwa yemu kuzisinga obulungi zenali ndabye.Bagiyita V for Vendetta, eri mu videorentals.

“Remember remember the fifth of November
    Gunpowder, treason and plot.
    I see no reason why gunpowder, treason
    Should ever be forgot…”

NamukaabyaNamukaabya
    Participant

Hotel Rwanda
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYwuXvA589A

Beyond the gates / shooting the dogs
    eno bwebagiraga mu USA bakyuusa Title just to make it politically correct nolweekyo abesanga mu USA munoonye ku Title eya Beyond the gates mulyooke mulabe abantu betu dealing-a nabo

KulabakoKulabako
    Participant
    Alex KigongoAlex Kigongo
    Keymaster

Constant Gardener too is an eye opener.

NamukaabyaNamukaabya
    Participant

Hotel Rwanda nga si nagimalayo kugiraba yonna kuba mu kusooka nnawulira nti abagizannya tebajjirayo ddala kyonna kyagenda mu maaso naye nevuddemu nengiraba naye waliwo akansigaddemu Ka part ku bungi ngo mweeru omusirikale owa UN agamba omu Hutu nti abantu baabwe bonna abeeru babatwaala era tebajja kutuula kubalwanirira bo abaddugavu nti
    YOU ARE BLACK NOT EVEN NIGER BUT AFRICANS, YOUR ARE WORTHLESS kati oli aba atijjukana nabeeru wamanyira ekifookye waagwa namanya nti bino bya kwerwanako so si kufiririra balala , nandibadde mu ssematalo owokubiri bamanya abaeeru worth yo muddugavu okubalwanira olutalo .
    BULI KYONNA KYOKOLA EMPEERA ERI WA MUKAMA YEKKA
    kweeri ku You tube mu parts bwoba nga tolina gagipangisa oba okugigula.

MulongoMulongo
    Participant

Most memorable quote in the movie V for Vendetta;

People should not be afraid of their governments. Governments should be afraid of their people

I also loved the part when Agent V was introducing himself to Evey. It’s a great film really.

Evey Hammond: Who are you?
    V: Who? Who is but the form following the function of what and what I am is a man in a mask.
    Evey Hammond: Well I can see that.
    V: Of course you can. I’m not questioning your powers of observation I’m merely remarking upon the paradox of asking a masked man who he is.
    Evey Hammond: Oh. Right.
    V: But on this most auspicious of nights, permit me then, in lieu of the more commonplace sobriquet, to suggest the character of this dramatis persona.
    V: Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a by-gone vexation, stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin van-guarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition.
    V: The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous.
    Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it’s my very good honor to meet you and you may call me V.
    Evey Hammond: Are you like a crazy person?
    V: I am quite sure they will say so. But to whom, might I ask, am I speaking with?
    Evey Hammond: I’m Evey.
    V: Evey? E-V. Of course you are.
    Evey Hammond: What does that mean?
    V: It means that I, like God, do not play with dice and I don’t believe in coincidences.

MulongoMulongo
    Participant

Some people believe that The Boondock Saints is one of the best movies ever made. But the Trailer doesn’t do it justice. Watch it, it’s your time.

NdibassaNdibassa
    Participant

MachatiMachati
    Participant

“I came to collect a head,” he said. For all who wish to watch a promise of violence being fulfilled.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.