Home › Forums › Culture, Edutainment and Pure Fun › Kasaaga Musaazi / Jokers Jottings › Man, From a Woman’s Point Of View
This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Kalibattanya 8 years, 9 months ago.
1. Love is blind, but marriage is a real eye-opener.
2. Don’t imagine you can change a man – unless he’s in nappies.
3. What do you do if your boyfriend walks out? You shut the door.
4. If they put a man on the moon – they should be able to put them all up there.
5. Go for the younger man. You might as well, they never mature anyway.
6. Men are all the same – they just have different faces, so we can tell them apart.
7. Best way to get a man to do something is to suggest he is too old for it.
8. The children of Israel wandered around the desert for 40 years. Even in Biblical times, men wouldn’t ask for directions.
9. If he asks what sort of books you’re interested in, tell him cheque books.
10. Remember a sense of humour does not mean that you tell him jokes, it means that you laugh at his.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Comments are closed.