My Nation Buganda

• This topic has 3 voices and 3 replies.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    NkokoteyottaNkokoteyotta
    Participant

This is My Nation – Buganda

busuuti.jpg
    site_1022_0002-469-0-20100729045025.jpg

This message is directed to all Baganda and residents of Buganda; every Muganda needs to stand up for Buganda.
    As Baganda we have bent over backwards to appease non-Baganda for too long. It is time we take a stand.

I am standing up because of the millions our forefathers who died fighting in wars to protect our nation, our land,
    our culture, our language, our norms and our values can’t stand up anymore.

If you agree, stand up with me.
    If you disagree, then you must not be a Muganda.
    And shame on anyone who tries to think this is a tribalistic/racist message.

A Map of MY Nation

Let me make this perfectly clear!

bugamap.gif

This is my Nation Buganda!

Just because I make this statement, Does Not Mean I am against Non-Baganda!!

YOU ARE ALL WELCOME TO BUGANDA!

However, Baganda are tired of worrying about whether they are offending some non-Baganda or their culture when they are in Buganda. Since the September riots and the Kasubi fire, there has been a surge in patriotism among Baganda, who feel being misunderstood and taken for granted.

The Kiganda culture was developed and has evolved over seven centuries of struggles, trials and victories by millions of Baganda men and women.

We speak Luganda, not Swahili, English, Lunyankore, or any other language. Therefore if you wish to become part of our Nation/society, learn the LANGUAGE, norms and values like non-Baganda have done from time immemorial!!

Baganda revere the Kabaka. Kabakaship is not some political party, religious belief or a non-government organization. Kabaka is the essence of Buganda culture, if this offends you, then Buganda is not the place for you. Baganda men and women following strict Ganda norms and values built up Buganda Nation over 700 years ago, and that is a documented fact.

The Buganda Nation will NEVER allow non-Baganda to carve it into smaller kingdoms, while at the same time being pushed into interstate political unions at the whims of madmen.

In the Buganda Nation, it is every resident’s right to display the Kabaka’s portrait, the Buganda Flag or sing/listen to Buganda patriotic songs.

It is acceptable to sing/listen to the Buganda National Anthem anytime; it is a right of every Muganda to prostrate in front of the Kabaka.

If the concept of a Kabaka offends YOU, then Buganda is not the place for you. I suggest you consider another part of the planet as your new home.

Non Baganda, DO NOT abuse the hospitality the Baganda have extended to you, DO NOT impose your values and norms to Baganda when you are in Buganda.

We have gone so far the other way….
    Bent over backward not to offend anyone.
    But it seems no one cares about the BAGANDA that are being offended!

WAKE UP Buganda!!
    WAKE UP Baganda!!

Buganda is our NATION, our LAND, our CULTURE, our LANGUAGE and our LIFESTYLE; we are more than ready to allow YOU every opportunity to enjoy all this with us! Keep your beliefs to yourself when in Buganda and Baganda will not bother you.

Once you are done complaining, whining, and griping about OUR KABAKA, OUR BUGANDA FLAG, OUR BUGANDA CERTIFICATES, OUR GANDA NORMS AND VALUES, we highly encourage you to take advantage of one other great KIGANDA freedom, “THE RIGHT TO LEAVE”.

If you aren’t happy in Buganda then LEAVE. We didn’t force you to come here. You wanted to be here.

So accept the Buganda Nation, and its culture, language and people since YOU chose to live here!

800px-Flag_of_Buganda.svg[1].png

If you don’t want to forward this message for fear of offending someone,
    Then YOU’RE PART OF THE PROBLEM!
    When will Baganda STOP giving away THEIR RIGHTS???

BasajjamivuleAnonymous

AMEN TO THAT YOU COULDN’T SAY IT ANY BETTER WE ARE SO FED UP APPOLOGIZING FOR WHO WE ARE
    LONG LIVE OUR KING EMPOLOGOMA YA BUGANDA

Mirembemirembe
    Participant

Musajja wa Kabaka webale nyo Kulambika ensonga zinno zonna waggulu. Okoze nabulungi nobanyonyola mu Luzungu abangi lwebasinga okutegeera. Oyo atategedde aba alimba bulimbi.Awangale Ssabasajja Kabaka Magulu Nnnyondo, Nnyanja temanyirwa.

NkokoteyottaNkokoteyotta
    Participant

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5hlfLhylDs&feature=related[/video]

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.